We are dedicated to our alumni and committed to keeping you engaged long after you have passed through our doors.
Stay in Touch
- Psychology Department Facebook Page - "Like" us on Facebook and keep up to date with department events, news, and research.
- Psychology Department Twitter feed
- Alumni Contact Information Form - Update your contact information here.
- Subscribe to our e-Newsletter - Email Jen Elswick, communications coordinator, and you can receive email notification of each newsletter.
- Faculty, students and other alumni love finding out what our department's graduates have been up to lately. Please send us a description of your activities so we can feature you in our alumni news section or class notes section in our next newsletter!
- Donate to the VCU Psychology general fund.
- Some alumni and friends of the Department of Psychology prefer to provide support to the areas of highest need and others prefer to support a particular cause. We are most grateful for all support. To donate to the Department of Psychology's highest needs, simply visit the secure online giving page and select Psychology from the drop down menu. To make additional restrictions (a specific program or project within Psychology, for example), select Other in the first drop down menu, and then indicate your giving preference in the Other Designation box.