Ebony A Lambert
Faculty adviser: Nao Hagiwara, Ph.D.
Research lab: Discrimination and Health Research Lab
I completed my bachelor's degree in psychology and Africana Studies at the College of William and Mary in 2016 and joined the doctoral program in health psychology at VCU in 2016. My research critically investigates the role of race in academic settings. Specifically, I am interested in the effects of bias (e.g., stereotyping, prejudice and discrimination) on the health outcomes and coping behaviors of black students. I am also interested in psychosocial and cultural competencies that contribute to black student school success and resilience.
- Full curriculum vitae [PDF]
- 2017 National Science Foundation Graduate Research Fellowship Program
- Lambert, Martelli win SPSP travel awards
- Allen and team win grant for Building Legacies Around Cultural Knowledge (B.L.A.C.K.) project
- Lambert and Quarless selected as APA Division 45 campus reps
- Doctoral students win prestigious NSF fellowships