We have gathered several resources to help you, whether you are a student conducting research, a faculty or staff member searching for a policy or someone interested in visiting the department and the Richmond area.
VCU Centers and Institutes
- Center for Cultural Experiences in Prevention - This center is directed by one of our faculty members, Faye Belgrave.
- Center for Psychological Services and Development - This center is operated by faculty members in our department.
- Center for the Study of Tobacco Products - This center is operated by several of our faculty members.
- College Behavioral and Emotional Health Institute - This research institute is directed by one of our faculty members, Danielle Dick.
- Hubert H. Humphrey Fellowship Program - This program is administratively housed in the psychology department
- Institute for Women's Health - This VCU center is associated with the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.
- VCU Clark-Hill Institute for Positive Youth Development - This center is directed by one of our faculty members, Albert Farrell.
- Virginia Center on Aging - This center is located on the VCU medical campus, and is a center for interdisciplinary study.
- Virginia Institute for Psychiatric and Behavioral Genetics - This institute was established by the VCU Departments of Psychiatry and Human Genetics.
- Virginia Treatment Center for Children - This center is the Division of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry at VCU.