New Research Findings
- Genetic and environmental factors in alcohol use disorder and divorce
- How do patterns of family functioning influence children's mental and physical health in pediatric asthma?
- How do Mexican mothers impact their adolescent daughters’ ethnic-racial identity?
- Why do kids respond differently to intervention - could it be in their genes?
- Facial recognition technology accurately predicts student engagement
- Martin receives College of Humanities and Sciences award for customer service
- Radcliff to receive interprofessionalism award
- Uruguayan ambassador visits Humphrey fellows
- After four decades, Worthington, leading expert on forgiveness, set to retire
- Society for Personality and Social Psychology profiles Brown
- CCEP honored for exemplary community-engaged research