New Research Findings
- Can religiosity impact attitudes towards professional mental health services among Latina/o communities?
- Doctor-patient communication: We know it's important, but how do we study it?
- What helps us express compassion toward people for whom we may not otherwise feel concern? [featured in Time magazine]
- Improving homework and organization problems in students with ADHD
- Kliewer reflects on eight years as department chair
- Congratulations to the Virginia Foundation for Healthy Youth grant award recipients
- Student awards from the Southeastern Psychological Association annual meeting
- Belgrave to receive APA award
- VCU and VCU Health experts weigh in after studies show that e-cigarettes pose significant health risks