ONE VCU: RESPONSIBLE TOGETHER - Get info about VCU's phased approach to reopening campus at together.vcu.edu.
Students can reference the COVID era student resource guide for information on registration options and online learning.
New Research Findings
- Involvement in student organizations, living on campus early in college reduce odds of dropping out
- Transition out of COVID may be stressful, too
- Can pets help LGBTQ+ people cope with microaggressions?
- Romantic relationships mitigate effects of trauma on alcohol use among college students
- Study finds more than half of respondents are unlikely to get COVID-19 vaccine under emergency use authorization
- Joseph Porter, a ‘dedicated scientist’ and psychology professor, retires after 46 years
- Class of 2021: Alexia Brown is on a mission to learn – and make the world a better place
- Real research: Future nurse finds rewards in research’s potential to better understand others
- VCU, COVID-19 and race and health inequities