New Research Findings
- Doctor-patient communication: We know it's important, but how do we study it?
- What helps us express compassion toward people for whom we may not otherwise feel concern? [featured in Time magazine]
- Improving homework and organization problems in students with ADHD
- How can feeling good lead to doing bad?
- Academic Calendar | Thesis and Dissertation Calendar
- Mar. 30: Distinguished Speaker Series presents "Substance Use and Mental Health Among Young Adults: Contemporary Challenges and Opportunities"
- Apr. 9: "Implementation of Child-Focused Evidence-Based Treatments Domestically and Globally: A Focus on Supervision and Task-Sharing"