ONE VCU: RESPONSIBLE TOGETHER - Get info about VCU's phased approach to reopening campus at together.vcu.edu.
Students can reference the COVID era student resource guide for information on registration options and online learning.
New Research Findings
- Can religiosity impact attitudes towards professional mental health services among Latina/o communities?
- Doctor-patient communication: We know it's important, but how do we study it?
- What helps us express compassion toward people for whom we may not otherwise feel concern? [featured in Time magazine]
- Improving homework and organization problems in students with ADHD
- For older adults, ‘hope’ may be a key piece for improving health, psychological and social well-being
- #Gratitude: Thanks for 33 great years, Dr. Gramling
- VCU psychology professor edits special journal issue on disability and social justice in rehabilitation research.
- Baldacci Fund recipient heads to Ghana to study sleep quality