Current Graduate Students
If you are a current graduate student, this page is just for you. Explore the information and resources available below to help you make the most of your time in VCU's Department of Psychology.
Explore financial support available to graduate students through the department.
Explore graduate-level instruction in clinical, counseling, health and general psychology.
Ph.D. Program Handbooks
- University Counseling Services – Many of our graduate students receive clinical training from this office.
- Center for Psychological Services and Development – Many of our graduate students receive clinical training from this center.
- Graduate School Admissions – Visit this site for general admission requirements and to access the application for graduate programs.
- International Student Admissions – Visit this site if you are interested in applying to the program and are a non-U.S. citizen and/or non-U.S. resident.
Resources Outside of VCU
- American Psychological Association – An excellent resource for faculty and students alike, this site provides links to publications, job opportunities and tips for graduate school.
- American Psychological Association of Graduate Students – This site provides information specifically for graduate students.
- Association of Psychology Postdoctoral and Internship Centers
- Association of State and Provincial Psychology Boards
- APA Office of Program Consultation and Accreditation
- Society for Health Psychology (APA Division 38) – This site provides information about the field of health psychology and resources specific to this discipline.
- Society of Behavioral Medicine – This site provides information about health psychology and behavioral medicine.
- Social Psychology Network – This Web site is the top online source for endless resources in social psychology.
- Society for Personality and Social Psychology (APA Div. 8) – Many of our students and faculty attend and present at their annual national conference. This organization sponsors Personality and Social Psychology Bulletin and Personality and Social Psychology Review.
- Society of Experimental Social Psychology – This organization sponsors the Journal of Experimental Social Psychology and Social Psychology and Personality Science.
- Richmond Magazine – An online news magazine highlighting the Richmond area.
- City of Richmond's official website – This site provides helpful information about Richmond, whether you are visiting, working or living in the city.